Wheelchair Van Service & Repair in Oregon
Handicap Van Service Department In Oregon
MPJ Mobility's service department is staffed with the most qualified technicians ready to answer your questions and address your handicap van auto repair needs. Our auto service and car repair experts have the experience to get your wheelchair accessible van back on the road in top condition. In New York, one of our specialists is available to repair your adapted vehicles, wheelchair vehicles, used adapted vehicles, or used conversion vans, conversion van or handicapped vehicle. Use our online form to schedule an appointment, or contact our van service department if you have any additional questions.
Book Service Appointment Online
Services We Perform
MPJ Mobility provides wheelchair accessible van service for all make & model vans & mobility equipment. We are an authorized BraunAbility and Vision dealer and perform service and warranty work on all the vehicles & products we sell. We repair wheelchair lifts in vans & buses for both private and commercial customers.
Find Closest Service Center or Schedule Service Online
|• Wheelchair Accessible Minivans
||• Hand Controls
||• Remote Controls
|• Full Size Accessible Vans
||• Transfer Seats
|• Wheelchair Lifts
||• Scooter Lifts
||• Power Doors
|• All Minivan Conversions
||• Commercial Accounts
||• On-Site Available
Large Selection Of Wheelchair Van Parts In-Stock
We offer a large selection of parts for wheelchair lifts and wheelchair vans including: BraunAbility, Vision & more. Our expert staff in our service department are standing by to fill your parts order. Whether you need a single part or would like to keep your entire fleet going, we have the name brand parts available. If we don't have the exact part your looking for, we can get almost anything within a day. Give us a call today for all your wheelchair van and wheelchair lift parts.
Recognized By Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
MPJ Mobility is dedicated to the safety of all passengers in every vehicle we sell & service. As a member of the QAP program we meet the following criteria.
- Maintain Product and Completed Operations and Garage Keepers insurance.
- Have certified welders, we perform structural modifications to vehicles.
- Have technicians certified for the equipment we sell, install and service.
- Our facilities are fully inspected twice a year to ensure compliance.
- Maintain records of all adaptive work.
- Undergo an inspection/audit process at least annually by an independent auditing firm to ensure compliance to the NMEDA Guidelines, certain aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and “Make Inoperative” mandates.
- Abide by the Mediation Committee’s decisions when a complaint is lodged by a consumer, a Dealer, or any other person or entity.
- We provide 24 hour service to our customers.
- Meet shop facility and equipment requirements.
- Have four-corner scales.
24/7 Emergency Service & Assistance Available
We have service technicians on call around the clock to assist you in an emergency. Just call us on our toll-free number 24/7 to receive the same great service you have come to expect from MPJ Mobility.